San Jose, Costa Rica. August 26th, 2014 – The Costa Rican Electricity Institute (ICE, by its initials in Spanish), has entered the world of mobile software with its new “ICE...
During June 2012, aPlicativa has received ample media coverage from the most prestigious newspapers and TV channels in Costa Rica. A good portion of this coverage is due to aPlicativa’s key sponsorship and participation in the Costa Rica Technology Insight, an event aimed at opening new business opportunities between Costa Rican and foreign companies. Also, the fact that aPlicativa is being recognized as a leading local and regional player in mobile development, is attracting media attention as more companies seek options to increase their online presence and take advantage of mobile and digital marketing.
Here are some of the interviews and videos from major newspapers and websites during June 2012 (contents are in Spanish):
- “El Financiero” newspaper, June 8, 2012.
- “El Financiero” newspaper, June 12, 2012 (video).
- “El Financiero” newspaper, June 17, 2012.
- “La Nación” newspaper, June 20, 2012.
- “El Financiero” newspaper, June 24, 2012.
- Chamber of Information and Communication Technologies (CAMTIC) newsletter, June 28, 2012.